Your beachside wedding dream is here!
Our Coastal Classic package offers all the essential elements you need to celebrate your forever after, at our elegant beachside venue.
A multi-award winning venue, at City Beach you can be assured that your wedding will be conducted by a professional team; from your dedicated wedding coordinator and five-star catering team, all at a coveted coastal location.
Four-hour room hire including the use of your own private balcony with views over the ocean.
FOOD & BEV
- Your selection of three canapes and welcome drinks served upon arrival
- Freshly baked bread rolls
- Two-course meal served on an alternate basis (choose entree & main or main & dessert)
- Choice of two sides
- Your wedding cake served on platters to each table
- Four-hour beverage package including –
- Sparkling, red & white wine, bottled beers & cider, soft drinks & juices
- Espresso coffee & T2 tea
- White high gloss dancefloor
- Standard centrepieces
- Elevated bridal table with ocean views
- Spectacular star light ceiling
- White fairy light backdrop for behind your bridal table
- Iconic white Bentwood chairs
- Gift table
- Your choice of cake table
- Sophisticated down-lighting in a colour to suit your theme
- Festoon lights to your private terrace
- Additional décor and styling items available from our Look Book
The Coastal Classic package is fully inclusive of;
- DJ to also facilitate master of ceremonies for four hours
- Full event coordination
- Room set up to your specifications and bonbonniere placement
- Dedicated day of coordination
- In-house sound system
- Lectern & microphone for the formalities
- Security staff
- Room hire
Our Coastal Classic package is all you need to create an unforgettable celebration, however, you are able to tailor this package. You may consider an additional course, upgrading your beverages, host your ceremony with us or include additional style and decor items from our Look Book.
Call us on 4228 3188 to discuss options and to find out more!
Based on a minimum number of 80 adults in the Ocean Room and 110 adults in the Pearl Room
Image credit @Matt Ashton Photography